Krupa's Boat Mart and the Environment
We have long been committed to responsible environmental stewardship. Our primary outboard engine supplier, Honda, is the industry leader in clean, quiet, low emission technology. Honda and the Environment For the past decade we have offered battery powered electric outboard motors by leading electric motor builders, Ray Electric and Minn Kota E Drive.
Our company recycling program annually recycles these materials:
- Thousands of yards of boat and pontoon shrink wrap.
- Hundreds of gallons of used engine oil and fuel.
- Shipping and packing cardboard.
- Plastic water bottles.
- And where possible we reuse office paper.
Krupa's Boat Mart
My father, Tony Krupa, had a vision 58 years ago to provide a superior boating experience to mid Michigan families. His vision continues to inspire not just our family, but our entire staff as evidenced by our recently winning the coveted CSI award for achieving "the highest level of customer satisfaction in the recreational boating industry" and also being named Nautic Global Groups "Worldwide Dealer of the Year" All of us invite you to join our boating family, now over 30,000 strong, of loyal and satisfied Krupa's customers.
Gary Krupa, President
Krupa's Boat Mart Advantages
- Winner of CSI Award for achieving "highest level of customer satisfaction in the boating industry"
- Named "Worldwide Dealer of the Year" in 2012 by Nautic Global Group
- Top Selling dealer in the world 14 consecutive years for Aqua Patio, Sweetwater and Sanpan pontoons
- Offering the Top Brand Names and Products in the industry.Product Lines
- Over 50 pontoons, sport boats and fishing boats in four indoor showrooms provides convenient and comfortable year around shopping.
- On site ON-Water testing of every boat on Sharp's Lake.
- Dedicated staff of experienced professionals and boaters makes boat owning experience easy and fun.
- Outstanding staff of factory certified technicians provides the finest customer service.
- Loyal customers who tell their friends and families about the Krupa Experience.
- Modern, state-of-the-art facilities including customer financing department makes purchasing a boat "A Totally Fun Deal!"
Located in the heart of Mid-Michigan’s lake country, Krupa’s award-winning sales and service department is dedicated to providing customers the absolute best in marine products and services.