Krupa's Boat Mart and the Environment
We have long been committed to responsible environmental stewardship. Our primary outboard engine supplier, Honda, is the industry leader in clean, quiet, low emission technology. Honda and the Environment For the past decade we have offered battery powered electric outboard motors by leading electric motor builders, Ray Electric and Minn Kota E Drive.
Our company recycling program annually recycles these materials:
- Thousands of yards of boat and pontoon shrink wrap.
- Hundreds of gallons of used engine oil and fuel.
- Shipping and packing cardboard.
- Plastic water bottles.
- And where possible we reuse office paper.
Krupa's Boat Mart
In 1955, my late father, Tony Krupa, had a vision to provide a superior boating experience to mid-Michigan families. His vision continues to inspire not just our family, but our entire staff as evidenced by our recently winning the coveted CSI award for achieving "the highest level of customer satisfaction in the recreational boating industry" and also being named Nautic Global Groups "Worldwide Dealer of the Year" All of us invite you to join our boating family, now over 30,000 strong, of loyal and satisfied Krupa's customers. - Gary Krupa, President
Krupa's Boat Mart Advantages
- Winner of CSI Award for achieving "highest level of customer satisfaction in the boating industry"
- Named "Worldwide Dealer of the Year" in 2012 by Nautic Global Group
- Top Selling dealer in the world 20 consecutive years for Aqua Patio, Sweetwater and Sanpan pontoons
- Offering the Top Brand Names and Products in the industry.
- Over 50 pontoons, sport boats and fishing boats in four indoor showrooms provides convenient and comfortable year around shopping.
- On site ON-Water testing of every boat on Sharp's Lake.
- Dedicated staff of experienced professionals and boaters makes boat owning experience easy and fun.
- Outstanding staff of factory certified technicians provides the finest customer service.
- Loyal customers who tell their friends and families about the Krupa Experience.
- Modern, state-of-the-art facilities including customer financing department makes purchasing a boat "A Totally Fun Deal!"
Located in the heart of Mid-Michigan’s lake country, Krupa’s award-winning sales and service department is dedicated to providing customers the absolute best in marine products and services.
Krupa's Boat Mart Worldwide Dealer of the Year
Krupa's Boat Mart was the 2012 "Worldwide Dealer of the Year" award for the highest volume of sales for the brands manufactured by Nautic Global Group, the fourth largest boat manufacturer in the United States, thanks to the support of our dedicated customers like you. The award is given to the top selling dealership of Nautic's seven boat lines including Aqua Patio, Sweetwater, Rinker, Hurricane and Sanpan.
In previous years, Krupa's has been recognized by Godfrey Marine, a subsidiary of Nautic, as their top dealer, but this is the first time that the company has received the overall award.
Owner Gary Krupa wants every customer to know that, "we are very excited and honored to be the recipient of this award. Nautic is known for their unparalleled quality and we are proud to have sold so many of these boats to satisfied customers in 2017. We look forward to providing quality boats and service to each customer in the future, just as we have over 62 years."
Krupa's has won many awards in the past including the CSI Award, from the National Marine Manufacturers Association, for achieving the "highest level of customer satisfaction in the boating industry" and "Top Selling Dealer in the World" for 20 consecutive years for Aqua Patio, Sweetwater and Sanpan Pontoons.
If you're interested in purchasing a new Nautic boat, from a luxury Sanpan pontoon to a Hurricane deck boat, Krupa's Boat Mart is ready to serve you. Located on Sharps Lake in Jackson, Michigan and serving the Midwest for over 60 years, Krupa's is now a worldwide award-winning, family-owned business.